Post-Doctoral Research Associate- Civil & Environmental Engineering - 23000000ME
Post-Doctoral Research Associate
Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Perform contracted research.
- Assist in supervision of graduate research assistants on research projects.
- Assist in development of research proposals.
- Assist in writing research reports.
- Assist, occasionally, in course sessions.
- Develop and publish manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals.
- Assist in communication with sponsors.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, websites, and periodical project reports.
- A PhD in civil engineering or transportation engineering in a related field completed before starting of appointment.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Lead authorship of papers in peer-reviewed journals
- Experience with creating data dashboard with PowerBI Pro
- Programming languages: Python, C, C++, Matlab/Simulink
- Proficient with traffic microsimulation software tools (e.g., VISSIM, SUMO, AIMSUN)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and to participate creatively in collaborative teams.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced research environment, set priorities to accomplish multiple tasks within deadlines, and adapt to ever changing needs.
Civil & Environmental Engr
Mar 27, 2023, 11:38:05 AM
*Please mention you saw this ad on Postdoctorals.*