Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Gene Regulation
- PhD in either molecular biology, biochemistry, biophysics, chemistry, or related fields
- Published evidence of productivity and creativity
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience in molecular biology and biochemistry
- Experience with Python and/or R
- Next generation sequencing data analysis and experimentation (e.g., ChIP-seq, RNA-seq, etc.)
Include in your application:
- Cover letter including future research interests and how these relate to our research
- Contact information of three references
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine requirement, with exceptions only for approved medical or religious accommodations. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees must, prior to their first day of employment:
Provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 ; OR
Initiate the accommodations process to request a religious or medical accommodation (medical accommodations require a healthcare provider’s certification).
A statement describing your commitment and contributions toward greater diversity, equity, inclusion, and antiracism in your career or that will be made through your work at Fred Hutch is requested of all finalists.
The annual base salary range for this position is from $65,484.00 to $100,000.00 and pay offered will be based on experience and qualifications.??
This position may be eligible for relocation assistance.
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center offers employees a comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance health, well-being, and financial security. Benefits include medical/vision, dental, flexible spending accounts, life, disability, retirement, family life support, employee assistance program, onsite health clinic, income-based child care subsidy, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation (22 days per year), paid sick leave (up to 30 calendar days per occurrence of a qualifying reason), paid holidays (13 days per year), and paid parental leave (up to 4 weeks).?
*Please mention you saw this ad on Postdoctorals.*
Postdoctoral Jobs in Popular Cities